Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A Great Renovator and a Quiet Location
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
23 Dethridge Street offers a great opportunity to secure a property in Northgate that adjoins Nundah. The convenience assures a great lifestyle, close to the vibrant Nundah Village, Brisbane Airport Precinct, Skygate, access to the M7, Gateway Motorway and Nudgee Beach to access Moreton Bay.
- 658 sqm
- Solid post war high-set home - external weatherboard, iron roof and hardwood framed
- The home has pleasant street appeal
- Neat entry foyer
- Generous living room on the east wing with polished hardwood floors, timber casements and 2700 ceilings
- Large family eat in kitchen - original retro cabinets
- Master bedroom is a king size room with split system air and built-ins
- Second bedroom is a good size and there is room for built-ins
- Retro bathroom - separate show and separate bath, vanity and toilet
- Linen unit to the hall
- Small back porch overlooking the large rear yard
- Side access - width measures 3.3 meters - south side of the property
- Semi enclosed internal stair provides access to the ground level
- Loads of storage under the home and room for 1 car, boat and or a trailer
- Laundry and second toilet on ground level
- Garden shed at the rear
- NBN Connected - Electric hot water - modern fuse board and safety switch
- Zoned as per City Pan 2014 - LMR2 -Low Medium Density residential (2 or 3 Storey Mix)
- Northgate Rail - 500 meter stroll and 300 meters to the local caf
- 8 train stops to the CBD
- Nundah Rail and Village - 1.3 km stroll
- 8 minutes to the Brisbane Airport Precinct and Skygate
- 4 minute drive to access the Gateway Motorway
- 10 minute drive to the Nudgee boat ramp
- Access to Bike/Walk ways
- Short drive to Toombul Shopping Centre and Westfield Chermside
- Options of Virginia or Nudgee Golf Course
Please note: Pursuant to Sections 214 & 216 of the Property Occupations Act 2014 (QLD), properties marketed without a price and/or the property is to be sold by Auction, the Agent is not to disclose a price guide. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Great Potential
658m² / 0.16 acres
1 garage space and 1 off street park
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.