A FABULOUS FAMILY OASIS
- 5 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
The Clark Brothers Ray White are proud to present 79 Mellifont Street, Banyo.
Whether you're a growing / large family or a perennial entertainer, the layout, lifestyle and location combine to make this a property you simply have to inspect to truly appreciate.
Set on an expansive 614sqm block with a beautiful 18 metre frontage, the home offers so much space for family and friends.
The home has been carefully maintained and looked after by our sellers as is now yours to enjoy.
The highlights are numerous:
* 4 bedrooms all with built-in robes
* Study / office / 5th bed
* Air conditioning throughout
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Huge renovated bathroom
* Dining area adjacent to the kitchen and flowing through to the rear deck
* Separate lounge
* Internal stairs connecting the downstairs entertaining precinct
* Man cave / rumpus room with air conditioning and sliding doors leading to back patio
* In ground fully fenced and salt chlorinated pool with lights
* Storage shed
* Enough yard for a cricket or rugby league competition
* Large covered paved entertainment area
* Room for a trampoline
* Single garage, double carport plus extra parking space at side
* Laundry & storage room with shelving
* Outside toilet, garden shed and plenty of undercover spaces
* Rain Water Tank
- Short drive to the boat ramp on Nudgee Road to access Moreton Bay
- 800m to the Australian Catholic University
- 1.2km to Earnshaw College + short walk to St Pius
- 1.9 km to Banyo Rail, Banyo Village and Woolworths with 10 specialty shops
- 10 minute drive to the airports and convenient access to the Gateway Arterial
- Bike/walk ways to Nudgee Beach and through the Boondall Wetlands
- Access to 3 golf courses
This property is being sold by without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
614m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.