Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Beautiful Banyo Home Ready For its Next Owners After 30 years!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Here is an amazing opportunity to purchase some BLB (Banyo Land Bank), this solid hard wood framed home is on a huge 752 sqm and yes has a massive 20m frontage! These large blocks are diminishing in not only Banyo, but Brisbane! Be quick as they get snapped up fast!
*Options are open: Renovate & Reap, Remove & Build, Invest & Relax, or just make yourself at home and watch your own little Banyo Bitcoin Backyard grow...
With a traditional layout consisting of centrally located bedrooms (as they did back in the day), 9ft ceilings, VJ walls, picture rails, a sleep-out (north-eastern side) with bathroom off of it, family sized lounge, dining and kitchen, this home is prime for renovation. The enormous yard has plenty of room to extend for outdoor living and still plenty of room for a pool, shed, or whatever you want to do..
Downstairs is also a blank canvas, being around 2m in height (approx - floor to underside of bearers) it lends itself to being raised and built in, or just a massive secure area for storing your camping gear, boat, cars etc.. The original laundry is also located here with the new Dux Proflow Electric hot water system and "Bianco Pumpz" electric water pump that is fed by the Poly Water Tank in the back yard. The house sits on a mix of original timber and some concrete stumps. Semi-enclosed timber stairs access the kitchen area from here also.
- 752sqm block,
- 20m frontage (apparently 20.1m),
- Maintenance free Vinyl Cladding over (what we believe are) the original - tough as nails - Weatherboards,
- Side and rear yard access,
- No Character Overlay (the old DCP),
- Built on/around 1946,
- Hard wood framed & Tin roof,
- Enormous fully fenced back yard,
- Hard wood floors under the vinyl and carpet - prime for sanding and polishing,
- NBN & Foxtel connected.
Lifestyle (Transport, Education, Sport and Shopping):
- 8 minute walk to Banyo Village (Woolworths and specialty stores),
- 7 minutes walk to/from Banyo railway station (Shorncliffe Line)
- 16 minute walk (3 min drive) to Virginia train station (Petrie line),
- 10 minute drive to the airports (DFO shopping) and convenient access to the Gateway Arterial
- Less than 5 minutes to drop the kids at St Pius' or Earnshaw!
- Add another minutes drive and you are at the Australian Catholic University!
- Short drive to the boat ramp on Nudgee Road to access Moreton
- Bike/walk ways to Nudgee Beach and through the Boondall Wetlands
- Access to 3 golf courses
*Subject to Brisbane City Council Approvals.
Maps showing the Sewer and Water mains, NBN lines, Stormwater Mains, and the 1946 photo will be on display at the open home.
NB- PURSUANT TO SECTIONS 214 AND 216 OF THE PROPERTY OCCUPATIONS ACT 2014 (QLD), PROPERTIES MARKETED WITHOUT A PRICE, THE AGENT IS NOT TO DISCLOSE A PRICE GUIDE.
752m² / 0.19 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.