This property is available now.
HIGH SET FAMILY-SIZED HOME CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This newly renovated home offers the perfect balance of modern touches and classic charm. 66 Childers Street elevated position allows plenty of breeze throughout the home, creating a relaxing space for you and your family.
- 3 bedrooms
- Polished timber boards
- Separate lounge & dining areas with air conditioning
- Ceiling fans in living room & all bedrooms
- Single lock up garage
- Fully fenced rear yard
- Covered front patio & Covered rear deck
- 4 minute drive to Kedron State Primary School
- 5 minute drive to Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre with bus terminal
- 6 minute drive to Nundah State School, St Joseph's Primary School & Mary Mackillop College
- 8 minute drive to Nundah Train Station & Eagle Junction Train Station
- 9 minute drive to Nundah Village
- 9 minute drive to Kedron Park 7 day Medical Centre
- 10 minute drive to Domestic & International airports
Lease Term: 12 months
Date Available: 12/03/2018
Pets: Upon application
Water: Full water usage
Once inspection times have been uploaded and you wish to attend you must contact our office on 3266 2055 to confirm no later than 1 HOUR PRIOR TO OPEN HOME TIME. If there are no confirmed attendees the inspection will be cancelled.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website www.raywhitenundah.com.au, and handed to our property management team at the time of the inspection. Additional qualified private inspections available.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.